sábado, 20 de febrero de 2010

¡Nuevo Video de Paramore!

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os traigo el nuevo videoclip de uno de mis grupos favoritos: paramore
La canción se llama "The Only Exception", y está incluida en el album más reciente de la banda: Brand New Eyes.
Desde que lo escuché entero, esta es una de mis favoritas. Os dejó a continuación el video y la letra:






When i was younger
I saw my daddy cry
And cursed at the wind
He broke his own heart
And i watched
As he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore that
She would never let herself forget
And that was the day i promised
Id never sing of love
If it does not exist

But darlin,
You, are, the only exception (x4)

Maybe i know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
Or keep a straight face

And i've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable, distance
And up until now
I had sworn to myself that i was content
With loneliness

Cos none of it was ever worth the risk, but

You, are, the only exception (x4)


Ive got a tight grip on reality
But i cant
Let go of what's in front of me here
I know your leaving
In the morning, when you wake up
Leave me with some proof its not a dream

You, are, the only exception (x8)

And im on my way to believing it.
Oh, And Im on my way to believing it
.
.
¡Que paseis un buen fin de semana!

No hay comentarios: